Danielle Grant miss universe is a famous American Journalist who is also a public figure. She is one of the ‘trademark’ faces of Colorado’s 9NEWS. Danielle Grant was born and brought up in San Diego, California, United States of America.
The American Journalist currently works at 9NEWS in Denver, Colorado, as a Meteorologist. Grant previously worked as a forecaster, anchor, and reporter at KREM-TV in Spokane, Wash.
Danielle Grant Denver Profile
- Full Name: Danielle Grant
- Date of Birth: Not Available
- Place of Birth: San Diego, California, United States
- Birthday: August 19
- Danielle Grant Denver Age: Not Available
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Famous As: Danielle
- Gender: Female
- Father: Not Known
- Mother: Not Known
- Danielle Grant Denver Profession: Meteorologist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: white
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Danielle Grant Denver Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Color: dark brown
- Education: California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and Mississippi State University.
Get to know:
- What is Chase Mattson Age and Net worth? Wife, Children, Kids, Career and Bio
- Who is Alexis Ren Currently Dating? Alexis Ren Age, Bio, Videos, and Net Worth
- Stacie Zabka Instagram, Family, Net Worth and Bio: Wife of American actor, William Zabka
- Biography of Countess Vaughn: Famous American Singer and Actress.
- Miranda Kerr Bio: Famous Australian Supermodel
Danielle Grant Biography
- Early Life
- Danielle Grant Denver Education
- Danielle Grant Career
- Net worth
- Danielle Grant Kids
- Social Media Contacts
- Danielle Grant 9 News
- Danielle Grant Body Measurements
Danielle Grant was born on August 19th in San Diego, California, the United States of America. However, Grant celebrates her birthday on August 19, but her place of birth, year of birth are yet to be known. This is because Danielle keeps her personal information from the public. There is not much information about her early days.
Danielle attended elementary and secondary school. On completion, she started her studies at California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo and earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcast journalism. She then later got a second degree at Mississippi State University and earned her Master of Professional Science in broadcast meteorology.
Danielle Grant started her career as a Journalist and Reporter during her early days. She was part of the local NBC affiliate KSBY-TV in California. Grant later moved to Idaho Falls, Idaho to pursue tempest and blizzards. Her official on-camera reporting was done by tracking powerful thunderstorms as well as extremely low temperatures for the ABC-affiliated KIFI-TV in Idaho.
Danielle later joined the crew of the KREM-TV Spokane, Washington, to get her second degree from Mississippi State University. There she served as a forecaster, an anchor, and reporter.
She anticipated the climate, revealed life, and secured the news at the station. She honed her professional skills for a while and then moved to Denver, Colorado, where she became a member of the 9NEWS as a Meteorologist.
At her initial years in Colorado, Danielle in her travels throughout the Northwest had her intense weather patterns and covered several of the big stories, including covering live in 2013, the most destructive wildlife in the history of the state – the Black Forest Fire, as well as the catastrophic snowstorms in the High Country, and the disastrous flooding in Colorado’s Front Range.
Danielle Grant was nominated for the Prestigious Emmy Award because of her success.
Also, Danielle represented the Bahamas at the Miss Universe 2018.
The American Journalist took part in the 2015 ‘Dancing With the Anchors competition’, hosted by the Anchor Center for Blind Children. It is a non-profit organization, which focuses on early interventions and education of visually impaired persons.
Grant, along with her dancing partner, dancer and instructor Michael Hoover, raised the largest sum in donations for the children and was declared the winner of the Mirror Ball Trophy.
Danielle Grant Net Worth
Danielle Grant has an estimated net worth of $2 million, Grant’s primary source of income is from her career as a Meteorologist. Danielle Grant salary?
Relationship | Danielle Grant Husband
Grant is married to Bill Reddick who is also involved in the camera business. But unlike his wife, he likes to work behind the camera as a videographer and director. They are colleagues.
Danielle Grant Kids
She keeps her personal information from the public, so we do not know if she has kids or not.
Social Media Contacts
Here are the people Danielle Grant works with:
- Kristen Aguirre – Anchor
- Kyle Clark – Anchor
- Tom Green – Anchor
- Natasha Verma – Anchor
- Kim Christiansen – Anchor
- Steve Staeger– Anchor
- Ryan Haarer – Anchor
- Noel Brennan– Reporter
- Anusha Roy – Reporter
- Jennifer Meckles– Reporter
- Katie Eastman – Reporter
- Marshall Zelinger – Reporter
- Alli Levine– Reporter
- Sonia Gutierrez – Journalist
- Jordan Chavez – Journalist
- Kathy Sabine– Chief Meteorologist
- Becky Ditchfield – Meteorologist
- Kylie Bearse – Meteorologist
- Rod Mackey– Sports Director
- Quentin Sickafoose – Digital Sports Producer
- Cory Reppenhagen – Weather Reporter
- Marc Sallinger– Multi-Media Journalist
- Matt Renoux– Reporter
- Eddie Randle– Reporter
- Alexandra Lewis– Anchor
- Liz Kotalik – Reporter
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Color: dark brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available