Whitney Port Husband, Net Worth, Instagram, YouTube, and TV Shows.
Whitney Port who is married to Tim Rosenman Since 2015 is a renowned fashion designer and an author. She is best known as the star cast of television series, “The Hills” and “The City”.
People are known for what they do. Only successful people in their career, especially in the media industry can earn a celebrity tag and at the same time gain more prominence in the long run.
If you are familiar with the series ‘ The Hills” then you know Whitney Port who in one way or the other scaled through some obstacles and trials to get to where she is today.
Whitney Port Husband
Whitney Port got married to Tim Rosenman in 2015 and they have a child together (Sonny Sanford Rosenman). Tim Rosenman is a producer who has served as a field producer of “the city” reality TV show and also one of the producers of X factor.
Whitney Port Instagram
Whitney Port is an Instagram star with over 1.4 million followers. You can follow her through her Instagram page.
Get to know:
- Jillian Mele Biography: American Broadcast Journalist, News Anchor, and Reporter
- Tana Mongeau Net Worth, Biography, Instagram and Age (Youtube Star)
Quick Profile of Whitney Port
- Full Name: Whitney Eve Port
- Date of Birth: March 4, 1985
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States of America.
- Age: 36 years old
- Zodiac Sign Pisces
- Alma mater: University of Southern California.
- Profession: Television personality, fashion designer, author
- Nationality: United States of America
- Height: 1.78 m
- Siblings: Paige Port, Jade Port, Ashley Port, (Sisters), and a brother, Ryan Port.
- Spouse: Tim Rosenman (m. 2015)
- Children: 1 – Sonny Sanford Rosenman
- Hair color: Brown hair
- Eyes color: Brown eyes
- Website: whitneyport.com
Whitney Port Biography
- Early Life and Education
- Whitney Port Age
- Whitney Port’s Career
- Whitney’s Movies, Series, and Shows at a glance
- Who is Whitney’s husband? Is she Married?
- Whitney Port’s net worth
Early Life and Education
Whitney Eve Port popularly known as Whitney Port was born on March 4, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.
She was born into a Jewish family of seven including her parents Jeffrey Port (father), who was the owner of the Swarm fashion company before his death. Her mother, Vicki Port (mother), and her three sisters Paige Port, Jade Port, Ashley Port, and a brother, Ryan Port.
She is 36 years old as of 2021. Her nationality is American and of Ashkenazi Jewish ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Pisces.
For her education, she had her elementary education at Warner Avenue Elementary School and Crossroads School. In fifth grade, was made the class president. She attended the University of Southern California and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in gender studies. Thereafter, she had internships in the “Women ‘ s Wear Daily and W” magazines in 2005.
Whitney Port Age
Whitney Port who was born on March 4, 1985, is 36 years old in 2021. Her birthday is on the 4th March of every year.
Whitney Port’s Career
Whitney started her career through the MTV reality show, “The Hills” in 2006.
During that period, she was promoted and held positions in Teen Vogue as a West Coast fashion contributor as well as worked with Kelly Cutrone‘s Public Relations firm People‘s Revolution.
In 2008, Whitney left her position and relocated to New York City to work for world-famous fashion designer Diane von Fürstenberg.
In March 2008, Whitney established and debuted her first fashion line “Whitney Eve” as part of the New York Fashion Week.
She also starred in the spin-off series “The City,” which originally placed emphasis on documenting the life of Whitney and her teammates Jay Lyon, Olivia Palermo, and Adam Senn.
Unfortunately, the series was canceled in 2010 as it was not well received.
In 2010, Whitney featured in the online series, “Hollywood is like high school with money,” serving as executive producer and the series additionally serving as a promotional platform for her “Whitney Eve” collection.
Later in January 2011, she was featured in a “Maxim ” magazine, and in February that same year released her first book “True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty, and Fun”.
Whitney in 2012, joined to serve as a judge in the eighth cycle of Next Top Model of Great Britain and Ireland. That same year, she played a cameo role in the movie “What to expect when you’re waiting,” alongside Jennifer Lopez.
In 2018, MTV had a reboot of ‘ The Hills’ and Whitney became one of the cast members of the new series, “The Hills: New Beginning,” which premiered in 2019.
Whitney’s Movies, Series, and Shows at a glance.
- The Hills: (seasons 1–4) – 2006–2008
- Entourage: (season 5, episode 7) – 2008
- The City: 2008-2010
- Family Guy: (season 7, episode 14) -2009
- America’s Next Top Model: (cycle 14, episode 8) – 2010.
- Hollywood is Like High School with Money (1 episode) – 2010.
- Anna & Kristina’s Beauty Call (season 1, episode 10) – 2010.
- Genuine Ken: (season 1) – 2011
- Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model Judge (cycle 8) – 2012
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting -2012
- Almost Royal: (season 2, episode 8) – 2016
- The Hills: New Beginnings – 2019, 2021.
Who is Whitney’s husband? Is she Married?
Whitney Port got married to Tim Rosenman, the former producer of “The City.” on November 7, 2015, after they had been dating since 2012. The couple’s engagement was in November 2013.
In 2017, the couple was blessed with their first child, a son named Sonny Sanford Rosenman.
Prior to their marriage, Whitney had also dated MTV reality star Ben Nemtin before.
Whitney Port’s net worth.
Through her income from movies and fashion shows, Whitney has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million. She lives in luxury with her husband and son.
Whitney Port Husband, Net Worth, Instagram, YouTube, and TV Shows