Scott McGillivray whose wife is Sabrina McGillivray (married in 2008) is the real estate Guru and Canadian entrepreneur, investor, television host, author, and educator.
Scott McGillivray is the host and executive producer of ‘Income Property’, a home renovation show on HGTV Canada and the DIY Network, both in Canada and in the United States.
Scott McGillivray Wife
Scott McGillivray is married to Sabrina McGillivray. They got married in 2008 and they are happily married with kids. Their kids are Layla Chloe McGillivray and Myah McGillivray.
Sabrina McGillivray Instagram
Scott McGillivray is an Instagram star with over 270k followers. You can follow him through his Instagram page.
Get to know:
Scott McGillivray Profile
- Date of Birth: April 7, 1978
- Place of Birth: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 43 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Canadian
- Parents: Not Available
- Scott McGillivray Kids: Layla Chloe McGillivray and Myah McGillivray
- Siblings: 2
- Profession: Entrepreneur, TV Host, Investor, Educator, Author
- Best Known For Income Property
- Scott McGillivray Wife: Sabrina McGillivary
- Height: 6 feet ( 1.83m)
- Weight: 75 kg
- Scott McGillivray Net Worth: $4 million
- Marital Status: Married
- Scott McGillivray Instagram @scott_mcgillivary
- Twitter @smcgillivray
Scott McGillivray Biography and Neth Worth
Here are the things you should know about Him:
- Early Life
- Scott McGillivray Business Projects
- Scott McGillivray Television Series
- Who is Scott McGillivray’s Wife?
- Scott McGillivray Age
Scott McGillivray was born in Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada to his parents whose identities are currently not available. He also grew up in his place of birth. He has an older brother named Andrew and a younger sister named Erin.
There is not much information about his educational background, only that he attended the University of Guelph where he received an honors degree in Commerce in 2001.
After his graduation in Commerce, he went into income properties by first owning a rental house at the age of 21 using student loans. He was successful through his first rental property
By the time he was 23, he had owned 5 rental properties and in 2004 became a licensed contractor to manage his own crews. As fate has smiled on him, Scott now owns hundreds of income properties across Canada and the United States.
Reflecting on his TV career, over the years since 2008, he works in the channel HGTV as the host of the US and Canada. He has starred in over 400 episodes of television, The HGTV series ‘Income Property’ became a household name and catapulted him to fame as it turned out to be a hit television series.
As an educator and apparently a business person, Scott loved to train new entrepreneurs through his tutorials.
He is a real estate investor in properties across North America and so he became the CEO of McGillivray Group and McGillivray Entertainment; co-founder of Keyspire basically for the provision of real estate investing education.
Scott has written and co-authored a few books based on business studies and with Michael Sarracini. These includes:
● How to Add Value to your Home, HarperCollins Canada – 2014
● Cash Flow for Life – 2012
● Quick Start To Cash Flow – 2011
● The Investors Tool Kit 2011
- The Lifetime Wealth Academy, a real estate education company established in 2010. It was later renamed Keyspire in 2013, which runs investing training sessions and workshops.
- Live speaking events titled “Creating Wealth through Real Estate” in 2009, which became TheWealthTour in 2015.
Scott McGillivray Television Series
- Income Property TV show – 2009 to 2016. Basically for helping and assisting homeowners to turn part of their home into a legal rental unit for money-making so as to help with the mortgage, on HGTV Canada.
- Moving the McGillivrays – 2016. Scott’s family including his wife and daughters purchase and renovate a house into their forever home, on HGTV Canada.
- Buyers Bootcamp – 2018. Helps buyers renovate and flip properties on HGTV Canada.
- Vacation House Rules – 2020. Scott assists owners to renovate properties into upscale investment vacation rentals.
Other earlier series includes:
- Holiday Battle on the Block HGTV – 2007
- Scott co-hosted this homeowner competition for the best holiday-decorated home alongside Kim Myles.
- All American Handyman – 2010-2012. Scott and Mike Holmes co-host this HGTV show.
- Home To Win – 2015. Scott was a guest renovator, who renovates houses for a worthy family to win, who was selected by the producers on On HGTV Canada’s Home to Win.
Lastly, he owns a YouTube channel by his name, with the subscribers counting up to 30.8 thousand in the channel.
Who is Scott McGillivray’s Wife?
He is married to Sabrina McGillivray and their marriage is blessed with two daughters. They own residences in Toronto, Ontario, and Fort Myers Florida, and divide their time in residing in both places.
Scott McGillivray Age
Scott McGillivray who was born on April 7, 1978, is 43 years old in 2021.