At Deep Dive Dubai, the deepest diving facility in the globe. The water, which is a portion of the model Deep Dive Dubai park, has surpassed Poland’s Deepspot, with a depth of more than forty-five meters [45 meters], by a startling sixty meters [60 meters] or one hundred and ninety-six feet [196 fts].
Divers who want to explore to a depth of sixty meters [60 meters] must present proof of certification from a reputable organization proving that they are qualified to utilize Trimix at a depth of sixty meters [60 meters] with the proper relaxation gasses.
What’s at the bottom of Deep Dive Dubai?
- After diving deep, you discover a submerged city at the bottom.
- However, it is difficult to think that the metropolis is artificial and not genuine.
- At the base of the construction, there are ruined homes, apartments, and automobiles.
- It has the atmosphere of a real post-apocalyptic metropolis where horrible things have happened.
- You must be a qualified diver if you wish to plunge into the bottom depths of the Deep Dive Dubai structure.
Is the Sunken City Real?
No, Deep Dive Dubai’s submerged city was built by humans, and it’s not natural, even though it resembles an actual post-apocalyptic metropolis.
There are ruined homes, apartments, automobiles, and other constructions.
If you are a licensed professional diver, you can examine these homes.
Many believe the city was discovered beneath the waters and is natural. However, that is untrue, and humans created a town.
How deep is Deep Dive Dubai?
The depth of the construction is sixty meters [60 m], or almost two hundred feet [200 ft].
Before water can reach the top of the whole construction, it requires pouring about fourteen million [14,000,000] gallons of water. Additionally, it includes a highly sophisticated water filter that aids in keeping the whole water fresh.
There is no salt in the water. Since it is clean water, it is highly secure. Huge glass frames surround the pool.
As a result, when you are plunging deeper into the pool, your relatives can watch you from the shore.
Are There Any Gases in Deep Dive Dubai Mixed with Water?
Yes, some experience an oxygen deficit when diving underwater, and some enjoy diving to the bottom of Dubai’s dive structure.
From this point on, water and elements such as trimix combine after thirty meters [30 meters]. Moreover, beyond thirty meters [30 meters], water and oxygen are combined in the atmosphere.
To ensure the protection of the divers and to prevent them from feeling dizzy or claustrophobic, it is combined.
Are There Diving Guides or Instructors on Site?
- There are trainers on the site, including men and women.
- If you want a teacher, you must inform them in advance.
- In addition, you must mention whether a guy or lady instructor is who you need.
- If you are interested, it is done under the close monitoring of specialists to avoid casualties.
- Additionally, Deep Dive has thirty-six  cameras set up underneath for increased surveillance.
Are There Any Animals at the Bottom of Deep Dive Dubai?
No, it is a swimming pool, not an aquatic nurturing site. There will be no marine animals inside the bottom dive’s structure.
However, you will need some fascinating and daring stuff underwater.
Some structures and vehicles resemble a destroyed village, which appears like an actual city once stood there.
What Does the Deep Dive Look From Outside?
Deep Dive resembles an oyster when viewed more closely and with further observation.
It was created to respect the UAE’s rich pearl-making history.
The UAE previously had a thriving pearl business, but it collapsed in the 1930s when Japan popularized synthetic pearls.
Is it Safe inside Deep Dive?
Yeah, it is safe and secure. You won’t even run into any issues, regardless. You dive to the last of the bottom of Deep Dive Dubai.
You need a license proving that you are a professional diver before you are allowed to go deep.
While diving, professionals are available to assist and direct you.
There are many other enjoyable activities in Dubai that you can attempt in addition to Deep Dive Dubai.