Use these procedures to add Marketplace to Facebook:
- Open a FB application or website to begin.
- Find the menu items and search for the shop sign
- Hit it to open
- Select ” Continue ” when asked to let them view your location.
- Right now, you ought to see the shop’s main page. From this point, you may look through goods for sale nearby or press the “Sell Something” option to put something up for sale.
Remember that using Marketplace requires you to be at least eighteen  years old.
Additionally, because the shop is only accessible in a few countries, it might not be accessible where you live.
How To Sell Something On Facebook Marketplace
To sell something, follow these steps:
- Open your application
- Search through the menu to select the shop icon
- Tap “shop” after scrolling down.
- Take a picture of the item you wish to sell, or choose one from the gallery on your smartphone.
- Give your item a title and a description.
- For your item, select a category.
- Define a price for your product.
- Decide on whether to provide local pickup or shipment.
- To post your item for sale on the store, tap “Post.”
People looking for things similar to yours on shopping in your region will now be able to see your item. You may manage your listings by selecting the “Your Items” option in the Marketplace app.
How To Buy Items On Facebook Marketplace
Here are the steps for buying items:
- Go to www.facebook.com on your computer or open the application on your smartphone.
- Search for the shop icon and open it
- Use the platform and search box filters to locate the item you are looking for.
- Click on the item you wish to purchase to view the listing after you have located it.
- Review the seller’s and the item’s information. Using the “Send Message” option, you may contact the seller if you have any queries.
- When you are prepared to make a purchase, click the “Make Offer” option and enter the purchase price you desire. Your offer will either be accepted or counteroffered by the seller.
- If the pricing is acceptable, select “Continue” and adhere to the on-screen instructions to complete the purchase.
When making a purchase, remember that FB shop is only a marketplace for buying and selling things, so proceed with care and good judgment. Please meet the vendor in a well-lit area and bring a companion if feasible.