Password cannot be avoided, you need it to complete the process. So, here is a simple guide that can make it easy for you to Delete your Gmail Account Permanently:
- Go to your Google account app or site https://myaccount.google.com/
- Navigate to the option showing ‘Delete a Google service.
- Continue by verifying your password.
- Drop down of all Google services will appear.
- Hit the delete icon for Gmail.
- To continue using other services, you have to verify with another email.
- Go ahead with an alternative email and accept to receive the verification link
- Check your new email inbox for a verification link.
- Open the link in the new email address.
- Locate the I agree box and tick “delete Gmail”. Your email is deleted successfully.
We are glad to help you can now do it. We will be expecting you to update us on your progress in the comment section.
See How To Use Facebook Friends Mapper Extension App Download
How long does it take to delete Gmail account permanently?
After initiating the process, wait for two business days or 2 months to have your data safely deleted from Google servers.
Check out the question below should you think permanent deletion is not what you want.
However, at some points, we don’t want to continue using some of our accounts or even have them still exist. Gmail is one of such. But, if you can’t find where or how to delete your Gmail account permanently, follow the above steps to get rid of it.
Whatever your reasons may be, deleting your Gmail is in your best interest. But, you will have to save all your important info, so you won’t start finding them later.
You might have thought that after getting rid of your account, you can still recover it. But, no, it’s the reverse. Besides, there are other things you should know before taking this decision.
koksfeed is a one-stop blog where you can find tips on how to manage your account. We also provide general tech tips and many more. We are always available to help whenever you need us.
So, first, we want to reveal everything you should expect before we take you through the process. Stay with us.
What To Expect When Deleting Your Gmail Account
We mentioned the inability to recover your Google email after permanent deletion. Not only that but here are other things to expect when deleting your Gmail address:
- You will lose all your info and there won’t be any way to reverse it.
- You can no longer use it as a recovery option. So, ensure to replace your recovery email with another.
- You can still use other Google services like play store and its kind. But, you can’t use it for verification if demanded.
- If you close or delete your account, you will lose all the privileges without returning.
- All your login details and settings will wipe off.
Now that you know what permanently deleting your address means. let’s take you through the process.
Can I Suspend or Deactivate my account?
If you should want to consider deactivating or suspending your Gmail temporarily. Here is what you need to know.
Google clearly states that there is nothing like that. You cannot have your account deactivated for a period to reactivate later.
If you close or delete your account, you have lost all the privileges associated without returning.
Hope you reconsider before embarking on deleting your Google email.
We hope that this article, How Can I Delete My Gmail Account Permanently Without Password? was helpful to you.