Samsung cloud login is the only way to access your cloud storage and begin to back up your data with the available features. You can log in via your phone or PC; however, you must have an active internet connection to enable you to log in without issues.
The main reasons behind Samsung cloud login issues are a poor internet connection and a forgotten password. You can seamlessly access your account and back up your files with good internet service.
Samsung cloud login is important when you want to do a file or data backup. You cannot back up your stuff without logging into your account; even with the device that you used in creating it.
While Samsung cloud allows you to save your documents, call logs, contacts, and other things in the storage space, you can face some challenges when trying to log in with a new Samsung device. However, you will succeed when you keep trying with the correct login details.
If you do not have an account yet, here is how to create one.
How To Create A Samsung Cloud Account To Have Login Details
Enjoying all the benefits of the Samsung cloud feature starts with creating an account. Your account is unique and can work on any permitted device.
If you are done with your old phone, you can still access it with the new one or via the web by logging in with the old details. Once you are logged in, all your saved data files are intact.
One important thing to do is save your login details or always use what you can remember.
- The Number You Have Dialed Is Unallocated [6 Reasons, Fixes]
- How to call a number that blocked you
- RootPa App On Android And Its Importance On Your Phone
Never allow your login details to be public so that someone will not access your private documents.
Here is how to create your Samsung cloud account via phone:
- Search for the settings app and open it to begin. You can find it among your on-screen apps or use the search method to locate it.
- After opening the settings, move to the ‘accounts and backup’ option. Open it to continue.
- Under the accounts and backup section, open the Samsung cloud to create an account.
- Enter your email and private password in the provided spaces
- Lists of services will appear, choose the ones you want and continue
- After everything, click on create to complete the process.
Your new Samsung cloud account is ready.
You can now start to back up your data and save your files to the cloud storage for free.
Remember that you need your login details to access your stored files and can do so via your phone or a system using a web browser.
Both devices have the same cloud features.
So, whatever you want is available by logging in through any of them.
However, if you lost your phone or got spoiled, logging in via PC is the only way to access your files and make changes if necessary.
Stay with us while we take you through the two easiest ways you can log into your Samsung cloud account quickly.
2 Easy Ways For Samsung Cloud Login
The only two available means to log into your Samsung cloud storage account are:
- The setting apps on your phone and
- The web browser on a PC.
If you have not tried logging in with a PC before, you can wonder how possible it is.
Logging in with a PC requires browsing a browser and accessing the login site.
After logging in, you can find that it is not different from the app version.
Let us begin with how to log in via Samsung phone.
1. Samsung Cloud Login Via Phone
Here is how to log in and access your storage account on a Samsung device:
- Find the settings app on your Samsung device and tap on it to open
- Scroll until you find an option showing a cloud account.
- Ensure to tap on it to move to the next stage
- Since you have created the account already, after tapping on Samsung cloud, you will be on the login page
- If you would like your files to backup automatically, choose the sync option to synchronize with your settings.
Note: Automatic backup will save you from logging in each time to do it manually. However, if you are not interested in synchronizing your settings for automatic backup, you can always do it after signing in.
In case of any sign-in issue in which you are sure that the login details are correct, restart your phone and try again.
You can always contact Samsung support whenever you cannot solve your login issues.
- wellsfargoloantracker Login ❤ Access yourLoanTracker Online
- mygroundbizaccount Login ✔ www.MyGroundBiz.com FedEx | Mygroundbiz.Com Account
- Ryder TalentMap Login Account
- Comcast Email Login | Xfinity email login – Comcast www.xfinity.com Email Sign In
2. Samsung Cloud Login Via PC (Web Browser)
Besides using your phone, Samsung has provided a link that you can follow and sign into your cloud storage account.
The link works on all browsers; as usual, it requires an active internet service to open it.
Follow these steps to sign in to your Samsung cloud storage account via web site:
- Open any browser on your device
- Enter https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login into the address bar and press the enter key
- Click on the sign-in to open the next page
- Fill in your login details in the empty spaces
- Verify that you are a human
- Hit the sign-in option to access your cloud storage page
How To Find Samsung Cloud Login ID and Password
You can retrieve the login details if you already have an account but cannot remember it.
However, you will need to provide some information to prove that you are the rightful owner.
On confirming that it is your account, a password reset link will be forwarded to you with your Login ID
To find your login ID and password, follow these steps:
- Open any browser and enter this linkwww.samsung.com/us/support/account
- After that, navigate the the ‘login here’ option
- Tap on the ‘forgot password’ to continue
- A pop-up tap will appear requesting your linked email
- Enter the correct email to receive a message
- Check your inbox and follow the link to reset your password